I am a father of three girls, a husband to my wife Kimberly, a follower of Jesus Christ, and I am currently the tallest 2nd grader at Hudsonville Christian School.
I have a passion for students, a curiosity for God's world, and a drive to integrate technology in meaningful ways in the classroom. Like most teachers, I do not have endless amounts of money to spend on classroom technology, so I do my best to find compelling and useful tips, tricks and tools that are high tech, low in cost and that can have a big impact in the classroom. I'd love to hear your questions, comments or suggestions. Feel free to contact me here.
Thanks for visiting my blog. Your readership is appreciated and your comments, questions and general thoughts are too. Feel free to comment on any of my blog posts, shoot me an email, or fill and submit the form below. I'd love to connect with you.
Transformative & Engaging
• 5th Grade Teacher, Holland Christian School 2006-2013
• 2nd Grade Teacher, Hudsonville Christian School from 2013-Present
• Support Staff Member/Volunteer, Camp Roger 2002-Present
• Google Applications
• Technology Integration
• Website Creation and Maintenance
• Stretching Classroom Finances